As a runner, either myself, my guardian,my administrator, or my legal representatives, have made the following statement:
1. I volunteered to participate in the 2017 Wuxi Little Swan and marathon races and related activities. I confirm the corresponding capacity for civil conduct, and have obtained consent of a legal guardian (if required)
2. I acknowledge that I fully understand and agree to abide by the regulations that the organizers have developed.
3. I must provide real and accurate personal information and that I must sign this liability waiver.
4. I promise to compete in my name and that I will compete with my bib number and timing chip without transferring it to another person in any way.
5. I promise to obey the command of referees and staff of the events during the race.
6. I understand that to participate in this race there are special requirements for my health. There may be security risks and accidents, that are, but no limited to: traffic accidents, hazards caused by weather (including heat stroke and others), my own physiological response to the race, and from animals or insects. I may face unexpected and dangerous accidents. I am willing to take responsibility for their own risk of accidents occurring during the race, and agree that death or any other form of loss does not entitle me to any form of compensation from the organizers.
7. I have to participate being fully-trained, prepared and certified by medical examination to confirm my physical and mental health in line with the requirements of race
8. I agree to accept during the race any provided emergency assistance and medical treatment. All medical expenses or hospitalization expenses incurred and beyond the standard coverage of insurance will be born by myself.
9. I agree that in the event that I lose consciousness, the organizers of the first-aid volunteers may take all means to aid me, including but not limited to CPR, CPR, AED defibrillation, rental of vehicles or aircraft for rapid transport. Legal liability arising therefrom and the costs associated, will be born by the runners. The organizers will not be held responsible.
10. I agree that in the event of any risk, including but not limited to: pain, physical damage, irreversible permanent physical damage, accidents, liability and economic loss associated with the event, I assume responsibility for it.
11. I agree that if I conceal my own the health situation during the race regarding physical injury, partial or permanent disability, death, hospitalization or medical expenses, that I take full responsibility for the cost of it myself..
12. I agree to participate in all related photos, pictures, movies, videos and audio-visual pieces, and for the organizing committee to use such media content in perpetuity.
13. I agree to permanently authorize the Organizing Committee and its successor or transferee to use my information, contact details, likeness, voice and appearance from the event, for any commercial purposes.
14. I agree to allow the organizing committee to send me event information.
15. I agree that it is acceptable for me to print out my own finisher certificate from the organizing committee's official website.
16. I agree to allow the organizing committee to me insure me with personal accident insurance (including sudden death). (Note: The specific contents of the insurance are available on the in the event's official website).
A marathon is a high-load, high-intensity, long-distance sport with a high risk for injury that puts a heavy burden on runners' bodies. Runners should be in good health on a long-term basis to participate in the race. Runners with the following physical conditions are advised not to participate in the race:
1. Congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease.
2. Hypertension and cerebrovascular disease.
3. Myocarditis and other heart diseases.
4. Coronary artery disease and serious arrhythmia.
5. High or low blood-sugar diabetes.
6. Having a cold within two weeks before the race.
8. Other diseases not suitable for sports.
The organizing committee requires each contestant to go to a hospital for a physical examination that shows the runner is in good health. Otherwise, should there be personal injury and property damage from a personal health problem, the responsibility will be born by the runners themselves.
If you are found to have committed any of the following violations, the organizing committee reserves the right to cancel the competition results or finisher certificates, and prevent you from participating in future events.
1. Providing false information relating to age or running for others.
2. Carrying other's timing chips during a race.
3. Not following the starting order in a non-designated start area
4. Starting in violation of the rules of conduct.
5. The closing time does not stop the game or quit the race after then returned to the track;
6. Unwilling to stop or quit the race after closing time and then returning to the track.
7. Relay-running the race.
8. Not following the requirements for the race and secretly receiving finisher souvenirs.
9. Secretly forging bib numbers and race bracelets. Or by wearing previous Wuxi marathon bib numbers and bracelets.
10. Unauthorized alteration of bib numbers and transferring bib numbers and race bracelets.
11. Uncivilized behavior, disobeying the orders of the staff, interfering with the event, and assaulting.
12. Other provisions of the act in violation of the rules.Using false information to obtain eligibility after registration or transferring to others for runners to qualify.
I have carefully read and fully understand the contents of this disclaimer and confirm all of the above and bear the corresponding legal responsibility.