1. I hereby do declare that I voluntarily engage in 2020 Xi’an Qujiang Half Marathon (hereinafter called as the "Event").
2. I've known of the possible risks and the ones caused by the Event itself, including but not limited to: the risks causing death, disability, injury, asset loss, asset damage, and failure to timely first aid and other ones resulting from the negligence of other staff.
3. I'm willing to accept the risks raising to me midway through the race, and agree that the Organizing Committee shall not take any damages or responsibilities such as injury, death or the like.
4. I'm physically adequate for the Event. I will quit the Event due to sickness or injuries ahead of or midway through the race.
5. I have known that I have to acquaint with the hazards caused by dehydration and low blood sodium levels, and how to prevent these conditions.
6. Being injured midway through the race, I'm willing to accept the medical care and emergency evacuation offered by the Organizing Committee during the Event, and take the medical expenses beyond the scope covered by the Event insurance.
7. Where I'm developing the symptoms midway through the race such as heatstroke, hypothermia or altitude stress that the Organizing Committee considers serious or life-threatening. The committee in question shall have the right to force me to quit the Event, and I shall obey the decision made by the committee.
8. The Organizing Committee and other coordinators shall be exempted from the responsibility where the they have duly played their part and I'm willing to take all risks, and waive all of my rights for the claims for death, personal injuries or asset damage, including but not limited to: medical expenses, damage in salary, mental damage, economic losses, counsel fee and legal fare.
9. I agree the Organizing Committee and its approved person can use my name, photo, image, sound, and portrait in the corresponding activities publicity worldwide by the organizing company. I also waive my right to compensation for any publicity I may have in this Event.
10. I agree the Organizing Committee, may use my information for legitimate commercial purposes related to the Event.
11. I agree any possible delay or cancellation of the Event caused by weather, emergencies or public safety problems.
12. I do agree any terms and conditions in this statement of the Event to be ruled invalid or illegal in any respect for any reason whatsoever will not affect its other terms, which are still fully effective.
13. I do promise to provide the Organizing Committee with true, lawful and valid ID information and other data required to verify my identity and I guarantee that above data are true, lawful and valid. I agree to be held legally responsible for untrue ID card, data and signature.
14. I have read this statement. I do agree to this statement and sign it on my own initiative.
I have read the statement and agree all terms and conditions. I do agree the Organizing Committee take the statement agreed by myself as the materials for my participation in this Event. If I do not agree with the terms of this statement, I will not be accessible to this Event and will assume any losses thereby.