(i) Race bag pick-up time
14:00-20:00, October 17
9:00-20:00, October 18
9:00-21:00, October 19
(No on-site pick-up is available on the morning of the race day. Please arrange your schedule in advance)
(ii) Race bag pick-up place
Yudao Square, Daminggong National Heritage Park, Xi'an
(iii) Pick-up certificate
1. The mainland Chinese entrants shall hold original ID card;
2. Hong Kong, Macao entrants shall hold original Entry Permit for traveling to the mainland;
3. Taiwan entrants shall hold original Entry Permit for traveling to the mainland;
4. The non-Chinese entrants shall hold the original passport.
Those who fail to present original certificate above will have no access to obtaining race items.
(iv) Pick-up notes
The race items shall be claimed by the entrants themselves through verification by face recognition technology on the site. The Organizing Committee will refuse to provide the items to such entrants as whose certificate is not their own.
(v) Instructions for pick-up and post
1. If entrants fail to participate the race, he/she can apply for the post service of the materials other than the number cloth, chip and race wristband through the race website after the race. The post fee incurred shall be paid by entrants themselves.
2. Entrants' chips, number cloth and race wristband shall be claimed by entrants themselves by means of original ID card. The Organizing Committee has rights to refuse to provide the items to such entrants as whose certificate is not their own. No on-site pick-up is available on the morning of the race day and the entrants shall claim the race items at the designated place within the specified time;
3. The race items can be claimed by the entrants only.
(vi) Notes for race wristband
Race wristband is an important proof for the entrants to participate in the race and get souvenirs. The event staff will wear the wristband on the spot for the entrants when distributing such items. The entrants shall not remove, damage or transfer the wristband. Otherwise, the Organizing Committee has rights to refuse the entrants in question to enter the starting area and to hand souvenirs to those whose wristband is damaged.